What do you really need to know about the Antitrust law:
- Ukrainian and foreign companies business, must meet regulations of the competition / antimonopoly legislation and demands of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU).
- For breaking competition rules, the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine can apply sanctions against business in the amount up to 10% of annual income.
- At the beginning of 2016 Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine claimed the penalty to the Russian gas monopolist in the amount more than 10 billion USD.
Services we provide:
- To protect your business out of troubles from the competitor and/or Antimonopoly Committee.
- To provide a complete due diligence process on the antitrust law compliance in Ukraine.
- To assess the potential areas of risk and possible responsibility while effecting a deal.
- To work out a strategy on the risk elimination and/or its minimization, caused by the previous committed or current violations.
- To receive permission from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on coordination of actions and concentration implementation.
- To advise on the receipt claims, requests from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, and to provide assistance in the preparation of correct answers.
- To represent and protect your interests in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and its organization units in investigations and handling complaints.
- To appeal a judgment delivered on the investigation results of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
- To assist in tenders (document preparation), appealing tender results.